Get Business Financing!
Call (212) 480-4900
Revenue Based Financing
We realize the challenges faced by women, people of color, veterans and businesses in low to moderate income areas. Revenue-based financing allows more flexibility than traditional bank debt with no equity dilution. It is similar to a term loan, but instead of a fixed payment every month, a percentage of revenue is taken.
This allows for smaller payments during slower revenue months, and larger payments in stronger months.
• Businesses with revenue of $1MM or higher
• Ownership Requirements:
• Woman owned
• Person of Color owned
• Veteran owned
• LGBTQ+ owned
• Companies located in low to moderate income areas
• Companies that have committed to inclusive hiring initiatives
• Profitable, break-even or clear path to profitability
• Growing revenues or positive trends
• Recurring contracts and predictable revenue models are a best fit
• Time in business: 12-18 months minimum
• Term: 2– 5 Years
• Funding amounts from $50K- $1MM
• Revenue-Based Financing:
• A portion of revenues will be paid monthly at a pre-established percentage until the principal and additional fees have been repaid
• Typically 3%-9% of monthly cash receipts
Initial Underwriting Needs
• 2 years of financial statements (balance sheet, P/L, cash flow) broken out by month
• Revenue by customer
• Debt schedule
• Projections (if available)
Approvals in as little as 48 Hours!